Marsh Farm project overview
Spread across three phases over the next three years, the project will see the existing shopping centre demolished to make way for new residential homes for rent, two blocks of retail units, and associated infrastructure and landscaping works.
Overview of each phase
- Phase 1: Construction of two retail blocks with 24 residential flats . Completed.
- Phase 2: Asbestos survey, asbestos removal and demolition of Purley Centre. Completed.
- Phase 3: Construction of 83 residential units (including 11 houses). Under construction.
Activity over the next six months
- 1st stage of groundwork complete with ground workers de-mobilised and off site.
- On going installation of PCC planks - planned to have all blocks with roofs on by Christmas.
- In the furthest progressed block, we are screeding internally. Also, first fix about to commence.
Traffic management system
ENGIE has developed a traffic management system to ensure the safe movement of plant and vehicles, and the health and safety of site personnel, the general public and the users of the local highway. To minimise disruption to local residents and businesses, the delivery of materials will be arranged to take place out of peak traffic times. For the full policy please contact email@example.com.