Who can I contact with any issues I have throughout the works?

    Your main point of contact will be your RLO and in some cases other members of the site team. All the contact details you need are on the 'Project team' section of this site.

    How will I need to prepare my home for the works to be carried out?

    For the internal works to your home, all areas will need to be cleared and we will put down dust mats. Do not stress or strain yourself by moving any heavy furniture as our workers will assist you.

    What if I am not happy with the choices made available?

    If you are unhappy with the choices made available for your refurbishment, please do contact your RLO or a member of the site team who will be able to assist you with your options.

    Will residents still receive newsletters?

    If you are unhappy with the choices made available for your refurbishment, please do contact your RLO or a member of the site team who will be able to assist you with your options.

    Is there an 'out of hours' emergency contact number?

    Yes, in the event of an emergency relating to our works, please contact your site managers on 07919 211 801 or 07881 625158.

    What is the turnaround time for my kitchen and bathroom refurbishment?

    On average, kitchen and bathroom refurbishments are completed within a 15 day period. This may vary as some homes may only be having refurbishment to one of these areas.

    Can appointments and/or works be completed out of hours?

    Appointments and refurbishment will only take place within our contracted hours (between 08:00 and 17:00). If you have any queries or concerns regarding the works, please contact your RLO or site team.

    In the event of an emergency can I reschedule my refurbishment?

    In some circumstances, yes. You should contact your RLO who will advise you best. ENGIE does operate a key holding service, where you can provide us access to your home in your absence for works to continue. Your RLO can explain this to you in further detail.

    How will I be able to identify ENGIE personnel?

    All ENGIE personnel will be wearing numbered hi-visibility vests and carry ENGIE ID badges.Please remember to ask for the ID badge before letting anyone into your home.

    Will I have to move out?

    No. The work will be carried out with you remaining in your home. Your water and electricity will be restored each evening.

    Will ENGIE need to access into my home before undertaking the work?

    We will require access to carry out surveys in your home. We will make an appointment with you for a validation survey of your kitchen, bathroom and wc where applicable as well as a gas, electric, asbestos and damp survey.

    Will all of the operatives speak English?

    Our operatives speak basic English and have a foreman who speaks good English .You should direct any questions to your Resident  Liaison Officer, as that is what they are there for and they will be able to give you the correct information.

    What will happen to my personal belongings?

    You are responsible for removing your own belongings from the areas of work. We can provide boxes for you to pack away these items.  If you need help with any heavy items please let your resident Liaison Officer know. Cookers – Your cooker will be disconnected for the duration of works & covered with cordex for protection.You will be offered a Baby Belling cooker for the duration of the works for you to cook an evening meal.Washing Machine –Your washing machine will be disconnected & covered with cordex for protection & will be re-instated on completion of works.Tumble Dryer – To reduce the risk of damage, the tumble dryer will be disconnected and stored outside the kitchen for the duration of the works. Fridge/Freezer – Will be removed from the kitchen and be reconnected in a location agreed with you for the duration of the works. Due to disruption with electrical services, please check your fridge and freezer on a daily basis

    Should I notify my home insurance company that building work is about to take place at my home?

    Yes. You should notify your home insurer of the proposed building work.